Mounting Location: Top Mounted Cockpit Fit
Pedal Ratio: 5.05:1 to 5.45:1
Weight: 2.8 Kg* (With Bias Bar, without Master Cylinder)
Optimum Balance Products Ltd (obp Motorsport) PRO-RACE range of pedal boxes are proving to be very popular with race teams world wide.
These pedal boxes represent a major step forward in car control, giving the driver better feel, greater dexterity and the most important bit a Quicker Lap Times.
Please Look out For Sub Standard Copies of the obp Motorsport Pedal Boxes.
The PRO-RACE range is lightweight, flexible and ergonomically efficient.
All 3 pedals pivot on oil impregnated bushes, giving an incredible smooth motion with very little maintenance.
Special Features Pro-Race V2 Pedal Boxes:
- Aircraft Grade Aluminium Billet Pedals
- Adjustable Brake Pedal Ratio
- Adjustable Up, Down and side to Side Pedal Pads
- Responsive Accelerator Spring Return
- Adjustable Accelerator Stop
- Adjustable Clutch Overthrow Stop
- Strengthened and Rigid Box
- Fully Adjustable Brake Bias / Balance System
This Linear Potentiometer is designed to withstand the harsh environment in a Motorsport applications. Using proven ‘conductive plastic’ technology, the sensors offer high performance and reliability.
- Maximum Supply Voltage – 40 VDC,
- Resolution – Essentially Infinite,
- Repeatability – ≤0.01mm,
- Operational Speed – 10 M/s max,
- Mechanical Life – > 25 Million Cycles,
- Recommended Wiper Current – < 10μA,
- Independent Linearity – ≤ +/- 0.5%
Connection & Output Details
6 Core Cable
- Red = +V
- Black = 0V
- Yellow = Signal
- Brown = +V
- Blue = 0V
- White = Signal
- Fully Closed = +Vmax
- Fully Open = 0V
The displacement signals may be reversed by swapping the connections to the Red & Black wires or Brown & Blue wires, providing +Vmax output when Full Open & 0V when fully closed.
DO NOT connect +V supply to the Yellow and White (signal) wires, as this may cause damage to the sensor element.
OBP8PRTCDBW2, OBP7PRTCDBW2, OBP6PRTCDBW2, OBP5PRTCDBW2, OBP4PRTCDBW2, OBP3PRTCDBW2, OBP2PRTCDBW2, OBP1PRTCDBW2